|Penataquit||Bayshore||Bay Shore||South Side Rail Road opened: 5/20/1868|
|Bellport||Bartlett||Mainline renamed Bartlett on winter timetable 1881-1882 with opening of Bellport on South Shore|
|Bellport||Summer 1882 Montauk Branch|
|Jerusalem||Central Park||Bethpage||Jerusalem: c. 1854 Central Park: 1877-10/1/36|
|Modern Times||Brentwood||No timetable mention, either.|
|Brentwood||Brentwood was called Thompson's or Thompson's Siding and was really closer to Pineaire|
|Carll Place||Carle Place|
|Power Place||Cedar Manor||Atlantic Branch: Originally named "Power Place" in 1906, it was later renamed "Cedar Manor." It was taken out of service on January 28, 1959 grade elimination project.|
|Suffolk Station||Central Islip||Suffolk Station was the old name for Central Islip and it was located at the crossing of 5th Avenue. The building was picked up and moved to Central Islip at Wheeler Road/Carlton Ave. and the timetables were changed accordingly.|
|Woodbury||Cold Spring||Cold Spring Harbor|
|Fashion Race Course||West Flushing||Corona|
|Moriches||Eastport||The Moriches station building was picked up and moved east, off what became the Manorville branch and was relocated at and renamed Eastport|
|Fanny Bartlett||Bartlett||opened 1924, closed 1928|
East Hinsdale (1887-1889)
|Floral Park||Hinsdale on the Central Branch headed towards Creedmoor was abandoned 4/ /30/1879|
|Nassau, to differentiate it from Glen Cove at Glen St.||Glen Cove|
|Club House||Built 1869 S. S. R. R. Depot for South Side Sportsmen's Assn; between MP 45-46, closed 1897|
|Brookdale||Great Neck||NY & Flushing RR Timetable Great Neck 12/31/1866|
|Good Ground||Hampton Bays|
|Cedar Grove||Hewletts||Hewlett||Cedar Grove (S.S.R.R.) 6/1869, Hewletts 7/1869, 1890's Fenhurst, c.1900+ Hewlett|
|Springfield||Higbie Ave., Laurelton|
|Islip Centre||December 1, 1868 S.S.R.R.
depot located one mile west of Islip depot.
1/01/1869 Islip Centre on timetable.
It may have served the Olympic Boat Club members at the foot of Saxon Ave. Dropped from timetable of 5/1870. on August 19, 1869 the railroad moved the 20 x 30 feet depot on a flat car. It's a distinct possibility that this depot, after being moved east, became the depot at Club House..
|St. Johnsland||Kings Park||by June 1891 Kings Park|
|Breslau||Wellwood||Lindenhurst||Pearsall's||Pearsall's Corners||Lynbrook was named by a number of people who moved from Brooklyn and changed the town name by reversing the "Brook" and the "Lyn" to Lynbrook.|
|Punk's Hole||Manor||Manorville||Punk's Hole was the old name for Manorville, previously Manor. It never appeared on timetables though. Manor did.|
|South Oyster Bay||Massapequa|
|Miller's Place||Miller Place|
|Branch c. 1839||Hempstead Branch (Jct. of the Hempstead and Oyster Bay branches) 6/6/1861||Mineola||As of timetable 6/4/1862|
|Morris Grove||Morris Park (rapid transit stop along the old Atlantic branch)|
|Hyde Park, but as that town existed upstate, it was changed||New Hyde Park|
sometime after 1903 for employees of neighboring fish processing plants.
Appears as signal stop in special instructions of ETT #27: 6/25/1903. R.
Emery states station razed: 12/5/27 and station stop discontinued,
however ett #107: 12/26/27 lists station stop in schedule pages but no
stops indicated. No longer indicated in ETT #108: 5/23/28 (Art Huneke
|Old Northport||New Northport
|Northport (East Northport)|
|Lang's Corner||Noyack Road (only stop on Sag Harbor branch between Bridgehampton and Sag)|
|Lake Road||Lakeland (at Lakeland Ave.)||Ronkonkoma (Lake Ronkonkoma)|
|Springfield (probably why Higbie Ave., Laurelton was changed)||Springfield Gardens|
|Ridgewood (probably changed because there was a Ridgewood already on LI)||Wantagh|
|West Deer Park||Wyandance||Wyandanch||West Deer Park: 5/1875 Wyandance: 1/01/1889 Wyandanch: 1903|
|Millville or Milleville||Yaphank||(Both spellings were used on timetables)|